We aim to cater for the needs of all our guests in our family run three Barn Bed and Breakfast Suites and one Self-Catering Cottage at Handley Farm. We offer our guests the privacy of all having separate entrance doors to both bed and breakfast suites and self-catering cottage. All of our holiday accommodation is totally non-smoking within Guests are welcome to smoke outside. All our guests have free access to limited Wi-Fi . Please note that every effort has been made to make the Wi-Fi as good as it can be in this area.
- You can contact us by telephone or email (see details below)
- There is a Bus stop situated at the end of our driveway on B3227, details of bus timetable can be find in our local information box in B/B Suites and S/C Cottage.
- The main Train station is at Taunton (15 Miles) or Tiverton Parkway (18 Miles).
- Local Taxi service, we are happy to make a booking for you.
- Our website has direction on how to locate Handley Farm Waterrow.
Arrival and Car Parking (Loose Pebbles)
- On arrival at Handley Farm, there is a long driveway before entrance the Farmhouse. Fully secure off-road parking, with automatic security lighting.
B/B Suites and S/C Cottage, Please come to the Farmhouse for assistance.
- Please park in allocated spaces:
The Creamery, The Dairy, and the Old Stables B/B Suites and the Cider Barn have plenty of room to drive up to and unpack. We have a separate parking area for all cars after unpacking so that we have a clear court yard with unhindered views and a safer enviroment.
There is ample car parking.
- We are happy to assist our guests with their luggage.
Main Entrance and Reception
- The front door to the Farmhouse and main hallway/reception has three steps of different heights.
- Porch is quarry tiled leading to the hall way which has large original flag stones there is two steps up to the dining room.
- Front door keys for B/B Suites are provided for our guests use, making access to your Suite at all time.
Front and back door keys for S/C Cottage are provided for guests use.
- Public area inside and outside is well lit.
- No WC is available as B/B Suites are en suite
Dining Room for B/B Guests
- Breakfast and Evening Meals are served in the dining room on ground floor with two steps from hallway, fitted short pile carpet flooring, central heated.
- Separate tables are used for our guests, some dining chairs are carvers and some not.
Bed and Breakfast Suites (All Ground Floors)
- The Creamery and the Dairy Suites both have one step into entrance hall, with pine floor, door to Suites lounge area with pine floor with rugs, with one upright armchair and sofa. Bedroom area has fitted short pile carpet. En-suite has cushion flooring, The Creamery has full bathroom with bath with grab rails and separate shower with small step, washbasin and WC. The Dairy en-suite has a shower with small step, washbasin and WC. From the lounge is a door to verandah, then down three wooden steps to the garden.
- The old Stables has two steps into the Suite with oak flooring with rug, lounge area has sofa and carver chair, and the en-suite has tiled flooring, with shower with shadow step, washbasin and WC.
All three Suites have T.V with remote control, D.V.D, radio with hi-fi, fully central heated, fully double glazed, hair dryer, mini fridge, tea and coffee facilities, heated towel rail, iron and ironing board available on request, Local information box with maps, walk guides etc.
- The Creamery Sleeps up to 4 Persons plus travel cot on request with booking, with one double, one single, and sofa bed.
- The Dairy Suite Sleeps 2 Persons it has a king sized bed. plus travel cot on request at time of booking.
- The Old Stables Sleeps two persons in a double bed with Travel cot on request at time of booking.
SELF CATERING COTTAGE
- The Cider Barn Sleeps up to 6 Persons plus travel cot if required, travel cot must be requested at time of booking. The Cider Barn has a small step into the kitchen/diner with vinyl flooring, lounge with log burner, bedroom’s and stairs has fitted short pile carpet, hallway and bathroom with ceramic tiles with underfloor heating. Two ground floor bedrooms, one double and one kingsize bed with WC and small wash basin, third bedroom twin up a short flight of stairs with handrail. Full bathroom with bath and separate walk in shower, with wash hand basin and WC . Door to decking area and hot tub, with three wooden steps down to garden.
- The property has log burner, fully central heated, double glazed, electric cooker, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, washing machine, T.V with remote control, DVD, radio with hi-fi.
Grounds and Garden
- We have grounds and garden for our guests to use with benches, Small Children Climbing Frame.
- We have a lock up store for Guest Bicycles etc (At guest own risk).
- Mobile Phone reception is patchy in both B/B Suites and S/C Cottage best reception is in the Grounds. Guests may use our phone for urgent calls if no signal.
- Fire Safety and Evacuation procedures are stated clearly in the B/B Suites and S/C Cottage in the informaiton folder, if you require assistance for evacuating please notify us on your arrival.
- Tap water is our own spring water, safe to drink. (Regularly Tested).
- Dry Facilities on request available for Walker and Cyclists.
- Local information box with Maps, Walking guides etc are in each B/B Suites and S/C Cottages.
- We ask all our guests to be environmentally friendly by please recycling papers, tins, bottles, plastic etc. Bins can be found beside the Old Stables. Thank you for your help.
- Barbecue available.
- Children welcome.
- Doctor’s Surgery and Dentist Practice both in Wiveliscombe. (See green folder).
- B/B dogs are welcome to come if they sleep in guest car, with places to walk, (not allowed in Suites). All dogs must be on leads.
- If you require assistance between 10.30p.m and 7.30a.m please come to Farmhouse front door and ring bell or telephone us on (01398 361516)